Permission to Skate/NRP, News (Brock Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 05, 2018 | bpresident | 1314 views
Permission to Skate/NRP
Any player wishing to tryout for the Central Ontario Wolves AAA will need a Permission To Skate form (PTS). To request the form please use this link:

Any player Peewee age and above wishing to tryout for AA or A at another centre will require a Non-Resident Passport (NRP). To request the NRP please use this link:

These forms are also available above under the Registration tab.

Using these request forms will insure that you are preregistered with BMHA and the proper people can contact you with the needed paperwork. It is the responsibility of the player to insure they are following OMHA player movement regulations and also are following the tryout/registration policies of the organization for which they are trying out for.

Any questions please contact our OMHA Rep. Jody Pardy @ [email protected]

Good Luck to all Brock players that are trying out at a higher level!!
Beaverton Lions Club
The Orillia Lions Club formed the Lions Club of Beaverton in 1947 and presented us with our gong. The official chartering took place on January 20, 1948 with 31 charter members. Our club’s 50+ dedicated volunteers strive to make our community a better place. Our projects are aimed to improve our community's services and resources with a focus on children and youth activities on top of the Lion's 5 Global Causes of Diabetes, Vision, Hunger, Environment & Childhood Cancer. The Randy Skinner Family Splash Pad, Foster Hewitt Memorial Playground, Skate Park and paved Lions Loop are examples of the community work our club has accomplished in recent years. Our annual activities including the Winter Carnival, Canada Day Celebrations and Elimination Draw are designed to raise funds and have fun.