- TRAINER EDUCATION
- Respect in Sport Leaders Course
- Planning a Safe Return to Hockey Course
- Gender Identity and Expression Course (Currently Unavailable - Coaches will be rostered without this temporarily)
- Police Checks
SAFETY AND RESOURCE LINKS
For items such as your Emergency Action Plan, Injury Reporting Forms, Player Medical Information, Return to Play Guidelines, CONCUSSION EDUCATION and PROTOCOLS and descriptive Roles of the Trainer, each Trainer should bookmark the following link:
Each Trainer in the Brock Minor Hockey Association, must become familiar with this resource, and review all of the links and forms found on this page, from top to bottom.
- OMHA Trainer Safety and Resources Page
Each season, the trainer should collect the HTCP Medical Information Sheet, and Rowan's Law Acknowledgement forms from each Player, or the Players Guardians if a Minor.
- HTCP Medical Information Sheet
- HTCP Medical Information Sheet(Fillable)
- Rowan's Law Acknowledgement