UPDATED MARCH 1ST 2022
OMHA DOCUMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- OMHA Return To Hockey Resource Page - Latest Updates from OMHA
BROCK TOWNSHIP DOCUMENTS / PROTOCOLS AND GUIDES
The province has announced that additional restrictions were lifted as of March 1, 2022. The Township of Brock will be following suit with the province. This will include:
- Proof of Vaccination is no longer required when you enter the arenas.
- Capacity Limits are lifted.
- You will no longer be required to complete the online screening prior to entering the arenas.
- Face Coverings are still required at this time.
Please be advised that these requirements are subject to change based on the direction of the Province, as well as Durham Public Health.