Cut off for Registration is April 30th at midnight.
- All registrations for U8 and above age groups received after May 1st will incur a $100 late registration fee which must be paid by September 30th before the player will be added to a roster.
- Please note that registrations received after May 1st may result in players being put on a waiting list pending the number of players registered for that age division. Please register prior to April 30th to avoid possible disappointment or missing out on participation for next season.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL DETAILS:
See below for the payment schedule.
- Final payment including any late fees must be made by September 30th or the player will not be allowed to participate nor rostered to a team until full payment is received.
- If there is any balance owing from this season or prior, the player will be blocked from registering for the current season until full payment has been received. This includes registration at other centers as well as BMHA.
- If you require financial assistance, please visit our financial assistance page here.
Payment is to be made by: e-transfer to: [email protected] with security answer hockey OR
Cheque to: Brock Minor Hockey Association, PO Box 691, Beaverton, Ontario L0K1A0
Other Important Information:
All new registered players must have at least one parent complete the "Respect In Sports" course before your child can be rostered onto a team. This can be accessed through: https://omhahockeyparent.respectgroupinc.com/
All players will require a birth certificate, proof of residency and will also be required to acknowledge critical waivers in HCR during the registration process.
Please see the Brock Minor Hockey Manual of Operations Section 1.4- Registration Refunds for information on refund eligibility.
General Questions/Concerns – Matt Gross – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration related questions – Karen Gillespie –[email protected]
Payment/Fee Related questions: Dave Parry – [email protected]